Archive

Topic: Hellschrieber... (2 replies)
#1     Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:36 pm
N2NKW
Duncan OK ALso Travelling

Subject: Hellschrieber...

After watching a demnstration of Hellschrieber by K7AGE on YouTube, I have been interested in trying the Hellschrieber mode on cq100. Has anyone else tried the mode on cq100?

Heres the IZ8BLY software for Hellschrieber

Here is the demo video link for K7AGE's Hellschrieber Video

I will be trying off an on say around 14.074 on cq100. This is one of the suggested real hf frequencies mentioned by the
Feld Hell club

If anyone is interested, Drop a note here or email me at N2NKW2006@gmail.com. I don't always have a chance to be online so if you want to make a sched or something, give me a few days to work somthing out. I work pretty much 7 days a week but I have most mid evenings off.

I will be experimenting with it today (4/15/07) for a couple of hours around 14.074. If ya hear me, check it out

Hope to hear from ya.

73 de n2nkw
#2     Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:48 pm
KD9XH
Sarasota,FL

Subject:

Just completed a long QSO with Brian using the Feld Hellschrieber mode which is present in Multipsk. Brian was using the software that he describes in his post. We had almost perfect copy throughout the entire contact.
Nice to know that another digital mode is usable on CQ100.

Ted kd9xh
#3     Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:13 am
N2NKW
Duncan OK ALso Travelling

Subject:

KD9XH wrote:
Just completed a long QSO with Brian using the Feld Hellschrieber mode which is present in Multipsk. Brian was using the software that he describes in his post. We had almost perfect copy throughout the entire contact.
Nice to know that another digital mode is usable on CQ100.

Ted kd9xh

Ted, It was a cool QSO we had. I really enjoyed it. It garnered some interest it seems. I have 5 or 6 emails I have to respond to about the mode.

I hope to be on mid evenings during the week to experiment with this mode. All folks are welcome to join in. If it gets popular enough, maybe a sched can be set.

Thanks for the interest guys!
See you on cq100

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.