Archive

Topic: HAMSCOPE (5 replies)
#1     Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:04 am
WA1PJG
Manchester,NH USA

Subject: HAMSCOPE

There is a program you can download called "Hamscope". With this program you can send and receive cw, and digital modes, such as rtty,and psk, on your cq 100 transceiver. Its free from the hamscope web site. I find it useful for sending and copying cw at any speed that you set the program to do. Its easy to setup and use. Very little configuration needs to be done. It runs through your computer's soundcard. I like it very much. 73, and good luck! Mike, WA1PJG.
#2     Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:59 pm
G4GQL
Ilford, Essex, UK

Subject: HAMSCOPE

Hi

Very interesting........

How did you set it up with CQ100?

I have used Hamscope for several years

Alan
#3     Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:12 pm
KB4JVM
Florence Alabama USA

Subject: CANCELED

CANCELED
#4     Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:27 am
VE6TJL
EDMONTON AB

Subject: Hamscope

to use Hamscope you first need to set your sound to wave out mix. To do so you open up your sound via the volume the icon in the task bar looks lie a speaker in the task bar and or you can go in your control panel and click on sounds speech and audio in xp. Click options select recording under properties mixer device and then in the check box select wave out mix. Voila, you now can use Hamscope or any other digital program you want. You will need to reset to mic for ssb.
#5     Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:18 pm
KC9KOW
Chicago

Subject:

Good question about Hamscope i'm sure has been asked before, but I need the answer to now.

I need to know how to use this to send / receive CW through my tranceiver. I have a FT8900R quad band 10M to 70CM. Anyone done this before?
#6     Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:47 pm
KB3NPH
Spring Run, PA

Subject:

KC9KOW wrote:
Good question about Hamscope i'm sure has been asked before, but I need the answer to now.

I need to know how to use this to send / receive CW through my tranceiver. I have a FT8900R quad band 10M to 70CM. Anyone done this before?

Check into the PSK/DIGITAL NET here on CQ-100 on Saturday mornings at 0900 EST. Someone there is sure to be able to help you out with your question.

73s

Tim (KB3NPH)

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.