Archive

Topic: Trying QSONET for first time (2 replies)
#1     Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:32 am
9M6JC
Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Subject: Trying QSONET for first time

After downloaded the software..the virtual transceiver emerged..only noises and no qso or contact heard.It 's liked a dead radio.Tried evrything
but no avail. It's a problem could have arised somewhere else.How should I go about it..please advice Thank you :?
#2     Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:54 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

Look for some blue spikes on the band scope. Now rotate the tuning knob to the same frequecny as those blue spikes. Clockwise rotation tunes upward to a higher frequency. If you rotate counter-clockwise it moves to a lower frequency. If you are in a hurry, just click your left mouse button onto the spike.

The radio will seem dead until you tune in a signal. This is normal behavior.

Usually 20 meter band is most active. Click 14 MHz with your left mouse button. This is the 20 meter band.

73, Doug
#3     Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:40 am
9M6JC
Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Subject: Re: Trying QSONET for first time

9M6JC wrote:
After downloaded the software..the virtual transceiver emerged..only noises and no qso or contact heard.It 's liked a dead radio.Tried evrything
but no avail. It's a problem could have arised somewhere else.How should I go about it..please advice Thank you :?

I 'd done it! Everythings went very well.Appreciated your help and advice Doug VE3EFC...73s Thanks a millions
De. John 9M6JC :D

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.