Archive

Topic: L for Link or R for Repeater Behind the Call (1 replies)
#1     Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:45 pm
W7RGW
Spokane Valley, WA

Subject: L for Link or R for Repeater Behind the Call

Hi Doug,

I will be putting a link on 29.635 MHz using 224.400 MHz Repeater tone of 114.8 as soon as you can open the Qsonet so I can do it remotely. So I will be able to use my call when I am on a trip and still talk back to the system. The Link will be in Spokane and I could be in say Waco Texas when I am on a trip. So if you could figure out how to put the L for Link or R for Repeater behind my call. Because the way it is now I can not be on the computer htere in Spokane If I am on a trip because it will shut down the other computer when I log on remotely. I will get this on the air and people will be able to use it to talk to Spokane and I can control it remotely form were every I am at.

Thanks
Richard
W7RGW
#2     Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:48 am
W7RGW
Spokane Valley, WA

Subject: 29.635 hooked to 224.400 repeter in Spokane

Morning to all,
After many trials and problems we now have the 29.635 running on 224.400 repeater in Spokane. I want to tkank Doug for all of his help with setting up a special call for the repeater so I can be some were else and have my CQ100 working for me when I travel. Hope to here some of you folk on the gateway from time to time.
Thanks and 73's to all
Richard

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.