Archive

Topic: Account Payment (6 replies)
#1     Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:10 am
AD7HQ
Sun City AZ

Subject: Account Payment

I have rechecked with Paypal and you were paid on March 26th by them.

Transaction ID #8BS30848UW868324W, please recheck your records.

The payment was sent to CORMAC technologies.

Mike
AD7HQ
#2     Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 pm
K8NNZ
E.Lansing,Mi.

Subject:

I was billed and charged twice on 3/20/09 via credit card. Only one billing was intended. Please inform. ------ Bob - K8NNZ
#3     Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:36 pm
K8NNZ
E.Lansing,Mi.

Subject:

Would appreciate a credit to be issued on one payment. -- Bob K8NNZ
#4     Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:37 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Hi Bob. I refunded one of your payments just 5 minutes after you emailed me about the problem.

Hi Mike. Sorry it took me 4 days to manually process your PayPal. If you use PayPal from your Qsonet account page its much easier and faster. Everything is automatic and takes about 2 seconds. All internet payments should be made from your Qsonet account page.

73, Doug
#5     Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 am
KB1SNI
Blackstone, MA

Subject: Charged before the trial ended

I read several times that i had 90 days free before being charged last night i entered my card info to put itr on file and was charged my 90 days ends in May so this was quite upsetting to me sence i have only been on 2 days now...

i coppied this direct from the home page it says charged After the 90 days did i read this wrong???

What does it cost?
Licensed stations may try the system free for 90 days.

The QsoNet server subscription costs $32 (usd) per year, starting at the end of the free trial.
#6     Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Quote:

The QsoNet server subscription costs $32 (usd) per year, starting at the end of the free trial.

This sentence seems pretty clear to me. Sorry if it causes confusion.

Some people thought they would lose the remainder of their free trial if they paid early.

Some people thought the free trial period would be deducted from their paid year.

The way we do it is the most generous possible. You get the entire free 3 months plus the paid 12 months for a total of 15 months. It does not matter when you pay.

The bank processes your payment to your credit card the second you submit your payment to them. There is no way to tell the bank to wait X days before processing your payment.

I always become upset when someone accuses me of misleading or cheating my customers. I try to be completely honest in my business practices. I have offered a full refund to this person. Somehow, he got the idea that the bank would wait 88 days before processing his payment.

73, Doug
#7     Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 am
AF4UC
lake placid,fl

Subject: how do i make my annual payment by credit card???

where do i pay

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.