Archive

Topic: QSONET/QRZ.COM (2 replies)
#1     Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:56 pm
G7LUV
Lincoln, UK

Subject: QSONET/QRZ.COM

Hi, I'm new to both qsonet and qrz.com.
Could anyone tell me. Am I right that signing on to qsonet does not auto sign me up for qrz.net. Its just that I've tried inserting my pic to my qrz details that comes up when clicking on the top left (?) on the DX100 radio and after a lot of messing about between the 2 websites and signing up to qrz.com database, I still cannot put my photo/picture on so it comes up for people to see who they are talking to.
73's Kenny G7LUV
#2     Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:18 am
DG7LAE
Luebeck

Subject:

Hi Kenny ,

you are right .
CQ100 und QRZ.com are 2 seperat things .
As you already have an account at QRZ.com , go to "update this listing" and enter by your callsign and password , then you find "Add or update picture" ,there you can upload a photo , same with a biographie , if you like .
It may take some days before you actuall can see the photo because first qrz.com works on it before it is publish !

Putting in a photo at CQ100 account has nothing to do with qrz.com .

73 Uli
#3     Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:31 am
G7LUV
Lincoln, UK

Subject:

DG7LAE wrote:
Hi Kenny ,

you are right .
CQ100 und QRZ.com are 2 seperat things .
As you already have an account at QRZ.com , go to "update this listing" and enter by your callsign and password , then you find "Add or update picture" ,there you can upload a photo , same with a biographie , if you like .
It may take some days before you actuall can see the photo because first qrz.com works on it before it is publish !

Putting in a photo at CQ100 account has nothing to do with qrz.com .

73 Uli

Hi Uli,
I,ve done all this as you have adviced but when I go to insert picture I get a message saying that my callsign is not found on there database. I have now posted a request on DX,s Forum requesting someone to add it for me as this cannot be done by myself.
I thank you for your return. 73's Kenny G7LUV

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.