Archive

Topic: renewing membership by paypal (4 replies)
#1     Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 pm
GM4FID
Thurso,Scotland

Subject: renewing membership by paypal

Hi there!
I've just been to pay my subscription by Paypal but I can't seem to leave a message giving my callsign to identify who the payment is from. The email address on my PayPal account is different from the one registered with QsoNet so will you still be able to identify me by the name and address given by PayPal?

Sorry to be a nuisance but my free trial only lasts for another 5 days and I don't want my membership to lapse!

Thanks for your help!
#2     Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:01 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Open your account page and click HOW TO PAY.
#3     Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:25 am
GM4FID
Thurso,Scotland

Subject:

Thank you for your reply but I've already done this and,indeed from there, gone to PayPal to make payment. I'm used to making payments by PayPal and this is not a problem. concern is that I can't put my callsign in to identify my payment so I would like to know what there will be on the payment to say it is from me. My name and address will be there, is that what's needed? I thought without my callsign it might be difficult to find me! With thanks again for help!
#4     Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

I understand your concern that it looks a little different to what you are used to seeing on PayPal.

PayPal knows your callsign because you paid from your callsign's account page. No human person sees the details of your payment.

If you PayPal or credit card from your account page, everything is automatically taken care of. Your subscription is extended one year. Its all automatic and happens in a few seconds.
#5     Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:10 am
GM4FID
Thurso,Scotland

Subject:

Thank you so much. That is exactly what I wanted to know!! I shall away and pay very happily now! Sorry to have been a pest.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.