Archive

Topic: Strange Problem With CQ100 In Digital Modes (1 replies)
#1     Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
W3OQ
Pasadena, MD 21122

Subject: Strange Problem With CQ100 In Digital Modes

While using MMTTY, MMVARI or MIXW2 on RTTY, I get a big variation in output level - When the level is set to S9 on the meter, the next time I come back on transmit the level jumps to 40 over - During this time the receiving station reports hearing "noise" on my signal - It appears to be an oscillation on the output signal - When this happens, I cannot control the output level - Anyone have an idea as to what is wrong? - I have tried adjusting all the front panel controls and the two sets of sliders without success - 73, Dave, W3OQ
#2     Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:11 pm
WB2HMY
ARECIBO,P.R.

Subject: Re: Strange Problem With CQ100 In Digital Modes

W3OQ wrote:
While using MMTTY, MMVARI or MIXW2 on RTTY, I get a big variation in output level - When the level is set to S9 on the meter, the next time I come back on transmit the level jumps to 40 over - During this time the receiving station reports hearing "noise" on my signal - It appears to be an oscillation on the output signal - When this happens, I cannot control the output level - Anyone have an idea as to what is wrong? - I have tried adjusting all the front panel controls and the two sets of sliders without success - 73, Dave, W3OQ

Quote:
I THINK ITS BROKEN

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.