Archive

Topic: technical problems (13 replies)
#1     Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:57 am
VK7ROY
tasmania

Subject: technical problems

it keeps telling me that the program is already running on my system,ive tried alt/delete etc but still no go,ive tried deleting the program and reinstaling it but still the same,its already running ??where,i cant c it ,can anyone help...please i wanna play...vk7roy
#2     Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:27 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

When you say this problem "KEEPS" happening, do you mean that the program has never once opened on your screen?
#3     Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:50 am
VK7ROY
tasmania

Subject:

hi and yes i have not yet had it running on my screen,checked my anti virus and allowed it through,but it not happening this way atall ??help.vk7roy
#4     Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:59 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

So it ALWAYS opens the first time after a reboot, then you close it and it won't reopen again until the next reboot? Please confirm.

Is you internet connected when you open it, or do you dial-in later?

What version of Windows?
#5     Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:30 am
VK7ROY
tasmania

Subject:

hi doug, no its never opened to this day,ive not had a go yet, i downloaded the prog,it wanted my licence,of which u recieved,i then downloaded it,the icon on my desktop cq100. double click it and tells me its already running,im useing windows me.dial up connection. i use echolink,eqso and msn and yahoo messangers, also interace all with no problems .???help ...roy vk7roy
#6     Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:44 am
VK3AWA
Paradise Beach Vic

Subject:

Hi Roy,

Not sure if the program runs on WIN ME! .......Doug?

CHEERS

Daryl
#7     Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:20 am
VK7ROY
tasmania

Subject:

well thanks anyway,anyone who reads this and has win me.and is running the program ok please tell me how...roy...vk7roy
#8     Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:36 pm
N8ZSQ
Dayton, Ohio

Subject: It WORKS

Yes I have tested the program and it does run on my old IBM 380XD
266MHz, 64MB ram, Windows ME. I have been running this thing through the wringer as I am sure everyone has and have not had any trouble except when I try to run multiple sessions on seperate computers. I have a cable connection @ 5MB down 450KB up and this seems to be the only thing I can find wrong, but it is just annoying not really a BIG problem.
It is also Intermittent does not happen all the time and it seems to only happen when I change a setting or frequency on one of the machines it may crash there or one of the others.

Other than that I have nothing but GREAT things to say about your effort Doug, You have done a fine job with the software and I am definitly one of your biggest FANS!!!!

73's DE N8ZSQ <Les>
#9     Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:47 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

Thanks Les. If the same station connects from two computers, the oldest connection will soon be disconnected by the server. This is by design.
#10     Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:02 pm
VK7ROY
tasmania

Subject:

hi,ok on qsonet working for you on windows me. well not for me,i have 850mzh,64mb on a hp pavillion 7909,ant it just keeps telling me the same old story,the qsonet transeiver is all ready running on this computer.thanks anyway ,roy vk7roy. :(

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.