Archive

Topic: No audio from CQ100 (4 replies)
#1     Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:35 am
G3XNE
Bude

Subject: No audio from CQ100

Hello everyone
looking forward to being able to use the CQ100.. Just downloaded and registered the software but am unable to get any audio from the CQ100 but can see the s meter activating on signals.. Have looked over the forum and done various things relating to soundcards ie loaded the audo codec gsm 6.10 and made it priority 1, but to no avail.. My soundcard is a Usb type external made by Trust and works well with all applications requiring a soundcard under Windows xp Professional version with sp2.

Can anyone out help me please as would dearly love to get started.. Thanks Art G3XNE/KE5JIC[/b]
#2     Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:04 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

If your S meter is bouncing, the Codec is ok.

I suspect the audio is going to the wrong sound card.
Does your sound card show up on the pick list behind the white question mark?

Try opening the mixer(s) and be sure the sliders and checkmarks are correct.

73, Doug
#3     Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:46 pm
G3XNE
Bude

Subject: No audio from CQ100

Hello Doug

yes I have confirmed we have the correct scard selected in both mixer settings ..the oboard sound is switched off in the bias settings... Still no audio out.. I think I may re-install Xp and see if this corrects the problem Doug.. Thanks for the assistance

Art[/b]
#4     Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:16 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

You might check for updated driver for your Scard.

If you are using Windows 98/ME, some other program may be already connected to your sound card. These old operating systems don't like to share the sound card with 2 programs. It depends which program gets to the sound card first. Yahoo messenger will hog the sound card.
#5     Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:23 pm
VE6VIA
Lloydminster,AB.

Subject: no incoming audio

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.