Archive

Topic: Error #103 and Error #22 - Unable to Connect to Server (4 replies)
#1     Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:32 am
VE3EFC

Subject: Error #103 and Error #22 - Unable to Connect to Server

Error 103 is reported if CQ100.EXE is not able to use the internet on your computer.

Usually this is some firewall, antivirus or "security" program running on your computer. You need to read through the documentation for this software to find out how to authorize CQ100.EXE to use the internet.

A few people have reported that AOL Firewall reports error #22 instead of #103.

The firewall that is part of Widows XP is no problem.
Usually it is Windows 98 users who are running these strange third-party firewalls.

73, Doug
#2     Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:59 pm
KD6IBO
Highland, Calif.

Subject: Re: Error #103 and Error #22 - Unable to Connect to Server

VE3EFC wrote:
Error 103 is reported if CQ100.EXE is not able to use the internet on your computer.

Usually this is some firewall, antivirus or "security" program running on your computer. You need to read through the documentation for this software to find out how to authorize CQ100.EXE to use the internet.

A few people have reported that AOL Firewall reports error #22 instead of #103.

The firewall that is part of Widows XP is no problem.
Usually it is Windows 98 users who are running these strange third-party firewalls.

73, Doug

Jim KD6IBO: I seem to have everything set to run but text scrolling across the display says conntecting to server continuously but finally a prompt box comes up saying to try again. I do not see an error number. Thanks & 73 de Jim
#3     Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:25 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Hi Jim,

Try clicking the band switch. This forces the system to try again on connecting to the server.

I see this behaviour if my internet is totally disconnected.

73 Doug
#4     Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:12 pm
KC5PTX
324 Bryan Dr Garland,Tx.75042

Subject: Losing server connection

Hi Doug, I have Windows XP and I am losing my server connection. I tried changing bands and had the same problem there. Every one is having the same problem this weekend. Any suggestions?
Thank You and 73
Issi kc5ptx
#5     Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:43 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Hi Issy. Yes its been a problem all weekend. I received many emails. The ISP who supplies the connection to our server in Dallas has admitted they are having a problem and hope to have it fixed any minute. They have been saying that all day.

73, Doug

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.