Archive

Topic: Sticky PTT button (1 replies)
#1     Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:06 am
VK3TNY
GLEN WAVERLEY

Subject: Sticky PTT button

Hi Doug,
The program has been working great up till 4 night ago when my transmission to other stations keeps breaking up and the ptt button is very sticky and sometimes takes up to 8 presses to activate could you please suggest what I can do to remedy this concern. I have also loaded this program into a new PC and the concern still exists.
#2     Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:27 pm
G0IIM
MANCHESTER UK

Subject:

I have experienced the same along with audio drop out. I am running WinXP Pro on an iMac under Parallels (emulation software).

All other audio was running fine. After transmitting (talking and listening) for a few minutes successfully, the audio disappeared. However, I could still see the callsign of the other person.

This in turn resulted in the audio for the computer being unavailable - I couldn't hear any sound via websites that I know have sound, I couldn't hear any MP3's that I was playing.

I was also unable to click the PTT or any other buttons - I had to reboot the computer.

I installed Winamp and also moved the priority of the GSM codec to 1 as per another thread on this forum - will be doing more testing to see if this improves it.

Anybody else experienced similar?

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.