Archive

Topic: Password change on QSONet.com locks me out... (2 replies)
#1     Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:05 am
KC6UVA
West Monroe LA USA

Subject: Password change on QSONet.com locks me out...

"When it rains, it pours"... I changed my password on the QSONet web site and now I can't log in. I had the system email me the password and it is correct as changed, however, I still can't log in. Is there a time delay in access to the system after such a change?

NOTE: I can still log in to use CQ100
#2     Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:45 am
KC6UVA
West Monroe LA USA

Subject: Solution provided via Doug, VE3EFC ...

I'm posting this reply for future reference by anyone that may run into the same problem later.

The solution was simple: Go into the Internet Options of Internet Explorer and delete the QSONet.com cookie. Restart IE before you log-in with your new password, be sure to clear your Callsign, Password and the checkbox for "Remember me on this computer". Hope this helps.

Thanks, Doug.
#3     Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:16 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

We are working on this problem. If you have checked "remember me on this computer", it remembers your current password. If you change your password you cannot get back in if that box remains checked. All I had to do was to uncheck the "remember me" box then i could use the new password.

This problem applies only to the account page on your browser, not the transceiver itself.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.