Archive

Topic: meter moves, wave vol up still no sound? (3 replies)
#1     Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 pm
WA6NXK
Simi valley CA

Subject: meter moves, wave vol up still no sound?

I see the meter move someone is tallking, my sound bord shows wave not muted and vol is up but no sound comming from speakers, other programs sound is working fine,,,,so whats up? i'm new user :cry:
#2     Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 am
K8LEN
indiana

Subject: sound

If you got the wave up..check on the cq100 radio in the left hand corner mouse the question mark, to see if you have the right in/output configuration on the screen.

POB/K8LEN
#3     Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 am
NJ3H
Stephens City, Virginia, USA

Subject:

Also in the lower right corner, make sure the AF gain is not all the way down. One time, mine was even though the volume sliders on the audio screens weren't. Had me guessing why no sound for a few minutes. hi hi

Good Luck,
George, NJ3H
#4     Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 am
WA6NXK
Simi valley CA

Subject: sound

NJ3H wrote:
Also in the lower right corner, make sure the AF gain is not all the way down. One time, mine was even though the volume sliders on the audio screens weren't. Had me guessing why no sound for a few minutes. hi hi

Good Luck,
George, NJ3H

Thank you for solving my problem...it wa operator error, my XYL kicked the Audio plug out from the unit under the desk...so in checking for soud on the cq100 I also checked my other programs (music) which led me to the solution...thanks for the hint
Jim

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.