Archive

Topic: Current active nets on CQ100 (2 replies)
#1     Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:07 am
G3NKH
Lymm, England

Subject: Current active nets on CQ100

Could anyone out there give me an update on the current ACTIVE nets on CQ100? Channel details, times (preferably UTC) and days of the week would be appreciated. I will publicise these in a magazine article I am preparing.
#2     Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:55 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

I really enjoy the Flex Radio discussion net on Sunday afternoons on 14.239 MHz at 1400 Eastern (1300 Central, 1900 Zulu). The net controller Dudley WA5QPZ does an amazing job of coordinating the on-air traffic with the internet traffic. Anyone who speaks on Qsonet is transmitted from Dudley's rig, while anyone who speaks on the air is transmitted over Qsonet.

I like to run both my CQ100 and my Flex Radio at the same time. I tune both to 14.239 MHz. If a station is not readbale on the air, I can turn up the CQ100. It was very cool to talk on the air and hear my voice coming back from Austin TX over the internet. It was also cool to talk on the internet and hear my voice coming back over the air.

Two hours later, Dudley runs a similar net for Ten-Tec discussion.

I have heard a similar net run on the 40 meter band early every morning, but I am not usually awake that early. Its a maritime mobile net. I hope someone will post details about this net.
#3     Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:27 pm
N2QOJ
Queen Creek AZ

Subject: Net list available

We have a Net / Sked list on our CQ100_QsoNet YAHOO Group --

It is entitled, "QsoNet_CQ100_Frequency_Guide.pdf"

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CQ100_QsoNet/

Please visit us and join, the list will be automatically sent to you. You can always reference the latest copy by visiting our "files" section.

You will find a bunch of other useful information as well.

Thanks,

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.