Archive

Topic: Call Frequencies for French Canadians - 3.780 and 3.578 (7 replies)
#1     Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:17 pm
VE3EFC

Subject: Call Frequencies for French Canadians - 3.780 and 3.578

Jean Paul VE2EC has requested that 3.780 MHz and 3.578 MHz be used as a call frequencies for French Canadian Stations.

(I hope someone will translate this post into French)

73 Doug
#2     Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:24 am
N2QOJ
Queen Creek AZ

Subject: Fréquences d'appel pour les Canadiens français

Fréquences d'appel pour les Canadiens français - 3.780 et 3.578

Jean Paul, VE2EC, a demandé ce 3.780 mégahertz et 3.578 mégahertz soient employés en tant que fréquences d'appel pour les stations canadiennes françaises.

Bon Chance,
#3     Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:39 pm
VE4EO
winnipeg.mb.canada

Subject:

JUST COME ACROSS THIS WHY DO THEY NEED SPECIAL CALL FREQS OR DO WE HAVE TO HJAVE SPECIAL CALL FREQS FOR ALL DIFFERENT NATIOALS......COME ON
#4     Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:46 pm
N2QOJ
Queen Creek AZ

Subject:

Sorry, I do not understand your statement/question or whatever it was.
My impression is that you may be predisposed on a point of view.
#5     Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:56 pm
VE4EO
winnipeg.mb.canada

Subject:

SORRY YOU CANNOT UNDER STAND MY STATEMENT OR WHAT YOU WISH TO CALL IT ,PRETTY CLEAR TO ME ,OR DO WE HAVE TO HAVE DIFFERENT CALLING FREQS FOR DIFFERENT NATIONALS ,PEHAPS WE APPLY THIS IDEA TO REAL H.F.
#6     Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 pm
N2QOJ
Queen Creek AZ

Subject: Understood

OK, Now I understand, my apolpgies. It seems that you are upset.

If you notice correctly, VE3EFC, the creator of QsoNet, began this thread by posting a request from someone concerning a convenient place where French Canadiens could call out for fellow countrymen or folks wishing to make contact with French Canadiens.

It seems to be a simple announcement to all that there is a convenient spot on the virtual dial to engage, if so inclined.

You and I are free to roam where ever we like and make our calls and engage in QSOs with whomever we choose. I'm not sure why you think this is an announcement of a dedicated, nationalistic, doctrine handed out by QsoNet. It is not.

What Doug, VE3EFC, and I were doing was simply sharing some information that had been requested to be shared.

Are you suggesting that this could really apply to real HF operations or are you being sarcastic. I'm sorry I don't know.
#7     Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:32 pm
VE4EO
winnipeg.mb.canada

Subject:

IF WE NEED SPECIAL CALLING FREQS FOR FRENCH CANADIANS WHY DO WE NOT HAVE CALLING FRQS FOR ENGLISH CANADIANS METIS INDIANS ..YOU DO NOT LIVE IN CANADA SO YOU ARE NO POSITION TO CRITIZE ,,WHY DONT YOU HAVE SPECIAL CALL FREQS FOR MEXICANS ETC ... I AM FINISHED WITH THIOS STUPID DISSCUSSION.....
#8     Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:56 pm
N2QOJ
Queen Creek AZ

Subject: Thank you

Thank you, Norman, for ending this ridiculous discussion. And, in my opinion, "we" don't "need" anything except to get along and enjoy our hobby.

P.S. So, I guess you really didn't mean that about real HF! Thank goodness. I wasn't sure. I'm not to experienced with sarcasm (wink).

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.