Archive

Topic: TechNet Schedule Change (14.100 Mhz) (1 replies)
#1     Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:59 am
KC6UVA
West Monroe LA USA

Subject: TechNet Schedule Change (14.100 Mhz)

After careful review, the TechNet schedule will be moving from Tuesday to Saturday to allow for more international participation. The new tentatively scheduled time will be 1600 Zulu (1100 EST). Also, I'm still in need of Technical Responders. If you have an area of experience or expertise and would like to help in providing technical feedback to questions, please post a reply to this entry or email me at kc6uva@msn.com being sure to include your name, email address and area of interest (ie, computer software, networking, equipment interfacing).
#2     Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:52 am
KC6UVA
West Monroe LA USA

Subject: First TechNet session a success...

Our first TechNet session proved to be a success, although small, but doesn't everything start out small? We had only one check-in, but it was great with Doug McCormack (VE3EFC) from McCormack Technologies, developing company of the QSONet CQ100 transceiver, checking in from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Soon after the Net was closed, we did have three check-in late. Gordon, VE1GGM, reported that the new time (1600z) is more accomodating for international participation. That's great to hear!

I appreciate everyone's interest and participation today and hope to hear from you all next Saturday. When you have an opportunity, visit the TechNet website located at http://kc6uva.spaces.live.com. 73s.

VE3EFC DOUG THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO, CAN
G4RZI MIKE SOUTHWEST UK
VE1GGM GORDON ST PETERS, NOVA SCOTIA
W8INA BOB HOMES BEACH, FL

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.