Archive

Topic: TechNet - Tues Nights @ 2:30 Zulu (14.100 Mhz) (4 replies)
#1     Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:37 am
KC6UVA
West Monroe LA USA

Subject: TechNet - Tues Nights @ 2:30 Zulu (14.100 Mhz)

KC6UVA is looking to begin a Tech(nology) Net as it relates to Amateur Radio on Tuesday nights at 02:30 Zulu on 14.100 Mhz. Net topics may include computer, network, internet, equipment interfacing and common software issues. Traffic will be handled 'first-come-first-served' with answers provided from various operators registered with Net Control as 'Technical Responders'. Any questions not addressed during the Net will be handled via KC6UVA's web site located at http://kc6uva.spaces.live.com

Please note that although discussions concerning Cormac's CQ100 project may arise, specific technical issues and comments should be addressed and posted through this QSONet forum.

If you're interested in acting as a Technical Responder, please post a reply to this message being sure to include your area(s) of experience and/or qualifications.

Additional information can be found at http://kc6uva.spaces.live.com with more to follow via this QSONet forum. 73 for now.
#2     Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:58 am
KC6UVA
West Monroe LA USA

Subject: TechNet Schedule Change

After careful review, the TechNet schedule will be moving from Tuesday to Saturday to allow for more international participation. The new tentatively scheduled time will be 1600 Zulu (1100 EST). Also, I'm still in need of Technical Responders. If you have an area of experience or expertise and would like to help in providing technical feedback to questions, please post a reply to this entry or email me at kc6uva@msn.com being sure to include your name, email address and area of interest (ie, computer software, networking, equipment interfacing).
#3     Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:01 pm
N2QOJ
Queen Creek AZ

Subject: Tech Net - Saturdays @ 16:00 Zulu (11:00 EST) @ 14.100 Mhz

Mark,

This sounds like a great idea. I have posted your initiative on the QsoNet_CQ100 YAHOO Group for our members there and have also sent you an invitation to join.

I will update our Frequency Guide to include the TECH NET.

73, Joe - N2QOJ, Moderator of QsoNet_CQ100 YAHOO Group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QsoNet_CQ100/
#4     Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:26 pm
N2QOJ
Queen Creek AZ

Subject: What is going on with this Tech Net

I see no updates and the the web presence is not working.

How about an update? I'd like to inform my 140 Group members with the latest data.
#5     Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:40 am
KC6UVA
West Monroe LA USA

Subject: Update on TechNet and Live.com web site

First, let me apologize for the disruption of what I was hoping to be a great additional service for the QSONet package. Microsoft informed me that the TechNet site I developed experienced an "unknown" problem and they were uncertain that it would be recovereable or even accessible. Well... almost a month later I still can't get to it. So, trying to move on to better things....

We are experiencing a matter within our family which is requiring my attention at this time and will not allow me to continue with the TechNet project. Again, I do apologize, but I'm open to anyone wanting to take over the project themselves should there be any interest. If anyone is interested, please post a reply to this discussion.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope to QSO with all of you again soon. 73s.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.