Archive

Topic: Band and Frequency scanning (2 replies)
#1     Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:55 pm
9M6JC
Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Subject: Band and Frequency scanning

I'd been on CQ100 for more than a week now. I liked the programme very much and very much enjoyed the tremendous contacts.Without much hesitate ..I'd signed up and paid the subcription immediately.

Doug,on my opinion and I think why not introduce a 'scan' mode and add these features to cq100.When some blue spikes spread all over the bands at the same time,I'm sure this feature will perform the job faster at random and sure worthwhile..instead doing it manually which are much tedious sometime. Thank Doug keep up the work ...... :D 73 John
#2     Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:43 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Hi John. Control_Left Arrow will do a quick SEEK downward to the next spike.

73, Doug
#3     Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:37 pm
9M6JC
Kota Kinabalu Sabah

Subject:

Hi Doug.sure,I do understand those keyboards control,what Iwas trying to say that...when several spikes pop out all over the band at same instant,when when touch the 'scan' button, it will roll on and stop on that active spike for while, to watch, listen who's on the frequency,then roll again to the next one and etc.. and will keep rolling over and over till we push the 'scan' button again to stop.
Just a thought and a suggestion ..that what we have on actual radio.Thank a lots Doug 73 ..John

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.