Archive

Topic: Eqsl (5 replies)
#1     Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:05 pm
K5ZRK
Sandersville, Ms.

Subject: Eqsl

I would like to stress and encourage ALL users of QsoNet to use eQsl ! It would help those of us who are interested in collecting qsls for contacts on QsoNet. It is FREE. Let me repeat it is FREE and works GREAT. I encourage you to visit the eQSL website and register . It is painless and quick ! it is nothing like the Lotw and a LOT easier to use.
#2     Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:18 am
VE6TJL
EDMONTON AB

Subject: EQSL

I use EQSL very effective.
#3     Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:47 pm
KC9FOA
Adams, WI USA

Subject: eQSL

I was wondering how you use eQsl since there is no VOIP selection. I is inappropiate to just log it as a band contact. I do use eQSL but have not been using it for VOIP... :?:
#4     Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:44 pm
NP3OD
Puerto Rico

Subject:

The problem of using eQSL is for us that also use eQSL to log our QSL our normal Ham Radio Programs. Contacts with some other VoIP programs do not have a problem, since IRLP and EchoLink do have their own propagation special modes, which separates those VoIP contacts from CQ100. But CQ100 still do not have a special propagation mode. I really hope they add soon a special propagation mode for CQ100 in eQSL...
#5     Fri May 23, 2008 5:41 am
KB3NPH
Spring Run, PA

Subject:

NP3OD wrote:
The problem of using eQSL is for us that also use eQSL to log our QSL our normal Ham Radio Programs. Contacts with some other VoIP programs do not have a problem, since IRLP and EchoLink do have their own propagation special modes, which separates those VoIP contacts from CQ100. But CQ100 still do not have a special propagation mode. I really hope they add soon a special propagation mode for CQ100 in eQSL...

Using eQSL has become much easier. They now have a special propagation mode for all internet assisted VOIP QSO. Your logging software must have the capability of setting the propagation mode to "INTERNET" prior to uploading the contact to eQSL. By doing this it separates your VOIP contacts from your regular RF contacts so there is no problem determining which contacts are qualifiers for awards and which are not. It would be nice if all users of CQ-100 would use eQSL so we could swap QSL cards.

Tim (KB3NPH)
#6     Wed May 28, 2008 1:45 am
MM3XXW
Edinburgh

Subject:

I totally agree with you Tim, even though I am very new to CQ100 I have been using eQSL for over 2 years now and find it a very satisfactory system.

I'd be happy using eQSL to confirm contacts on CQ100 simply by selecting the correct propagation mode in order to keep them seperate from my normal RF contacts.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.