Archive

Topic: bad manners (2 replies)
#1     Mon May 14, 2007 1:32 pm
2E1REG
LEEDS

Subject: bad manners

This evenning I was on 14.222 and was in qso with a station i/e M3ZYW and had a great chat,but just as we cleared a station from America called but I could not get back to him as he was still keyed up and was quite taken aback when he utterd " These Dam Forigners "!
So my friend in the USA please show some GOOD MANNERS whgen you are called back ?
#2     Mon May 14, 2007 3:34 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Its the same problem on the real HF band now days - too many damn foreigners taking up space on the bands. Some of them don't even speak English.

*just kidding :) - but I actually heard this silly comment*
#3     Mon May 14, 2007 7:35 pm
W0SDG
Apple Valley MN

Subject: Re: bad manners

2E1REG wrote:
This evenning I was on 14.222 and was in qso with a station i/e M3ZYW and had a great chat,but just as we cleared a station from America called but I could not get back to him as he was still keyed up and was quite taken aback when he utterd " These Dam Forigners "!
So my friend in the USA please show some GOOD MANNERS whgen you are called back ?

I am humored by the comment made by the "American" ham. In reality, we Americans are the forigners unless we have annexed Dougs portion of Canada into the United States?! :lol:

Steve - W0SDG

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.