Archive

Topic: Logging Program Interface (2 replies)
#1     Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:08 pm
VE9GUS
Burton, NB. Canada

Subject: Logging Program Interface

Has anyone been able to find a way that this program can interface with a logging program. I normally use DX Keeper. It sure would be bitter sweet to be able to click on a call and it would send directly to a logger program of choice.

I am really enjoying this program, many thanks to the originator(s), great work. I really think that additionally this will prove to be a great success for our seniors who are in senior complexes for example, and are not able to put up antennas, towers etc. They merly need a computer and are now able to continue their contacts with the friends they have been acustomed to communicating with.

Thank you and Merry XMas and Happy New Year to all. :D
#2     Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:53 pm
G3XBM
Nr Cambridge UK

Subject: Logging interface

Not a bad idea.

I still use a paper logbook for real QSOs and guess others could for CQ100, but it would be neat to log "QSOs" automatically for the record.

73s
Roger
G3XBM
#3     Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:56 pm
N1VMC
Lynn,Ma

Subject:

Great idea a virtual log,one button push logging and one button push to send to eqsl if thay ever put in VOIP as a mode or better yet upload to a QsoNet QSL bureau for VOIP Radio contests and awards. I can't wait,how about you? Time marches on,lets keep up. I want my QsoNet WAS,etc.

73 to all and God speed--------Have a nice day :)

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.