Archive

Topic: AWARDS Calling Frequency (3 replies)
#1     Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:39 pm
W6ALC
San Jose Ca.

Subject: AWARDS Calling Frequency

Doug==Lets start a Awards Calling Frequency on a Band that has Little activited.
Example= 21.300 or 28.500 or any other you suggest
We have a lot of new and old Hams who have never worked
WAS (worked all states) or DXCC (100 countries or more) We could QSL by-- cards,-- or--- eQSL--- to all of those who wish to join
We need to Post-- example--top--AWARDS--middle--21300--bottom--PLS QSL--- This would be great practice for the real HF bands awards
73---Red---w6alc[/b]
#2     Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:37 pm
DG7LAE
Luebeck

Subject:

As 21 MHz is almost unused I welcome this idea .

Though i doubt there is a feedback , but hopefully I am wrong .
Reading other posts it seems that still most hams QSL only for " real " HF contacts though eQSL would be ideal to use for internet contacts while the usual way of bureau takes very long .

Unfortunately eQSL has still not put CQ 100 into the menue " special propagation mode" like IRLP and Echolink and no reaction of proposals by email so far .

73 Uli DG7LAE
#3     Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:16 pm
N1VMC
Lynn,Ma

Subject: QSL's, logging,contests etc.

Great idea a virtual log,one button push logging and one button push to send to eqsl if thay ever put in VOIP as a mode or better yet upload to a QsoNet QSL bureau for VOIP Radio contests and awards. I can't wait,how about you? Time marches on,lets keep up. I want my QsoNet WAS,etc.

73 to all and God speed--------Have a nice day Rich :) at Orlando,Fl winter station
ps
:posted in related areas
#4     Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:27 am
K5ZRK
Sandersville, Ms.

Subject: Great Idea

Yes, this is a great idea ! it will also stimulate activity. I have long suggested a DX NET for this purpose ! Larry, WB5KYK

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.