Archive

Topic: ? Help file on Upper left corner of Radio (4 replies)
#1     Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:07 am
VE2RWT
Roxboro, Quebec

Subject: ? Help file on Upper left corner of Radio

Hello Doug,
You might want to correct the link to the homepage from the :?: question Mark" on the upper left corner of the radio, as the link should read "HTTP" and you have "HTTPS" which causes the link to be inoperative.
just a suggestion...73's Roy VE2RWT
Congratulaions on a Great program, keep up the great work :D
#2     Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:06 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

Hi Roy. Thanks for mentioning this problem, but HTTPS is correct. Are you using WIndows 98? Have you installed "Norton Internet Security"? What error message do you see?

Does anyone else find that link is inoperative? We are talking about the underlined blue link at the top when you click on the white question mark.

I know it works without the S because we made a special non-S page that jumps your browser to the proper S page. If this is a common problem, we can force everyone's browser to the non-S jump page.

73 Doug
#3     Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:34 am
VE2RWT
Roxboro, Quebec

Subject: Re: Link

Hello Doug,
Yes there is no error message, it is just a dead link, nothing happens, I am using Windows ME....
Regards...Roy
#4     Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:03 pm
G0DNI
Shrewsbury, UK

Subject:

VE3EFC wrote:
Hi Roy. Thanks for mentioning this problem, but HTTPS is correct. Are you using WIndows 98? Have you installed "Norton Internet Security"? What error message do you see?

Does anyone else find that link is inoperative? We are talking about the underlined blue link at the top when you click on the white question mark.

I know it works without the S because we made a special non-S page that jumps your browser to the proper S page. If this is a common problem, we can force everyone's browser to the non-S jump page.

73 Doug

Doug,

The link works fine for me - Win XP Home, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
#5     Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:09 pm
G4CAO
New Haw

Subject:

Doug, I tried access to the Home Page using the link from ? on the interface using Firefox ver 2 as the default browser and yes it did give no access but investigation on my system showed that it was a local firewall config problem. Firefox did ask for access and checking the firewall log it had made a request to give access, probably another port. Going to the home page directly I have had no problems but since this issue came up I can replicate it going from the interface to the homepage. I set the ports and all is well... Geoff... G4CAO

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.