Archive

Topic: Audio switching setups (3 replies)
#1     Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:43 am
G4CAO
New Haw

Subject: Audio switching setups

Reading through the posts and the potential subject of using an iambic or straight key produced tone into the system, members might like to take a look at this url http://www.ptpart.co.uk/quickmix/ and have a look at the program and what it can do once you have set your audio levels and input for mic and then want to switch in your keyer tone into the sound card...this won't setup your levels, you do that, and save that setting and give it a name, put the icon on your desktop or whatever and then make another profile for another type of input and do the same thing but give it a different name. You can now switch between audio setups using your mouse, clicking icons without fumbling through the OS minefield. To check that you have done what you want to happen just bring up the Audio Control panel and click your icons to see the changes happen that should happen.
Geoff G4CAO
#2     Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:25 am
VE3TMT
Kingston, Ontario

Subject: Re: QuickMix

I have been using QuickMix for a couple of years now. I have all the setting save for the various audio programs I use. It is a godsend!

Max VE3TMT
#3     Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:09 am
NP3OD
Puerto Rico

Subject:

Yes, QuickMix is a great program. I have been using for a while to store my different sound card settings. I would say for computers used to transmit in many digital/electronic modes, each one with its own sound card setting this application is a must have.

Francisco
NP3OD
#4     Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:01 pm
W0SDG
Apple Valley MN

Subject:

Thanks for the great tip. Quickmix is now on my computers.

Steve

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.