Archive

Topic: Program Colors - Suggestion from 9H4CM (1 replies)
#1     Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:44 pm
VE3EFC

Subject: Program Colors - Suggestion from 9H4CM

Just a suggestion i think it would be a good idea if the user of QSONET had the option of changing his display background colour and text for example Black Background and Yellow text or vis versa or any other combination.

Regards
Charlie 9H4CM Very Happy

------------------------------
Hi Charlie. Sorry I accidently deleted your post when I was moving it from General into Suggestion Box. However, I pasted a copy above.
#2     Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:01 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

I like the idea of user being able to set his own colors and design his own "SKIN" for the program. This feature also allows the skin to be set to other languages. Many programs nowdays are skinable. I recall an instant messenger named Trillian that was a pioneer in skinning.

It was my intention with both CQPhone and QsoNet to make the program skinable. Sometimes the best of intentions get lost in the details along the way *hi*.

Just imagine if the CQ100 transceiver could be set to look like your favourite Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood, TenTec, or even your old Collins or Heathkit.

We are looking into building a new 2 meter transceiver for QsoNet. It would look like a typical hand-held unit, and would be skinable to different appearances. Ideally, there would be documentation, so people could design custom skins.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.