Archive

Topic: IPhone APP (3 replies)
#1     Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:11 pm
W5OAS
Dallas, Texas USA

Subject: IPhone APP

All through last night, I had a dream of having a CQ100 APP for my 4GS Iphone! I sent Doug a question about having an APP for it, then looked at the forum to see that people have been asking for it way back to 2007. Not writing an APP for the Iphone is, in my opinion, INSANITY as the portability and universality of Iphone CQ100 makes the most sense for serious CQ100 clients. And lets face it, if it were that difficult to write Iphone APPS, there would not be 10 Gazillion of them available, with lots of them absolutely for FREE. Doug if you want to shut down CQ100, then DON'T write an Iphone APP. Terry, W5OAS, just tell us how quickly we will have a download or that you aren't going to do it, so we can quit CQ100 and move on to other venues that are more in tune with what your membership wants.[/b]
#2     Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 pm
W5OAS
Dallas, Texas USA

Subject: Dougs Reply about an Android APP

I hope Doug has changed his tune because his answer about anything other than a Windows CQ100 was that he only liked large equipment, and thinks cell phones are toys or something to that effect. If you read these notes Doug, take some of the money and hire a programmers help if you don't know how to develop an IPhone APP. They are all over the place looking for projects and work.

Terry, W5OAS
#3     Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:29 am
NJ3H
Stephens City, Virginia, USA

Subject:

Hamsphere now has Android and IPhone apps in beta testing. CQ100 is such a fine program it is a shame that the same cannot be said for CQ100.

Regrds,
George, NJ3H
#4     Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 pm
K8LEN
indiana

Subject: IPHONE

Your right hamsphere is about ready for iphone and android, along with automatic qsl card sending and contesting logs etc..
POB/K8LEN

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.