Archive

Topic: Minimize? (7 replies)
#1     Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:43 pm
N8CWX
Hailey, Idaho

Subject: Minimize?

Something simple, but the capability to minimize the program UNTIL a signal is hear, then it would bring the interface to the forefront of the desktop.

Rick
N8CWX
#2     Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:05 am
W0SDG
Apple Valley MN

Subject: Minimize Feature

It would be good to just have a minimize feature that we could toggle on and off. If were signal activated, it would always be open :-)

Steve - W0SDG
Apple Valley MN
#3     Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:57 am
K4FIE
Rotonda West, FL

Subject:

I support the additon of a minimize function. There is no way to remove the transceiver from the desktop short of closing the application.

73's

Ken
#4     Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:31 pm
VA7CZ
Chilliwack, BC, Canada

Subject: minimize?

I'd also vote for just a plain minimize function (an underscore character on a button right beside the X in the upper right corner).

I have the need to often tend to other programs while having a QSO and it would be nice to be able to minimize the transceiver with a click.
#5     Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:33 pm
VE3BDB
Orillia ON

Subject: Minimising -- great suggestion

Let me add my support to this suggestion. Allowing the software to run while minimised would be very helpful.

Great program, btw.

Bob
#6     Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:59 am
VO1BR
Newfoundland Canada

Subject: Re: Minimising -- great suggestion

Clicking on the "show desktop" icon in one's taskbar, minimizes the program, as well as any other program one is running.
Bill
VO1BR
#7     Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:41 am
VO1BR
Newfoundland Canada

Subject: Re: Minimising -- great suggestion

VO1BR wrote:
Clicking on the "show desktop" icon in one's taskbar, minimizes the program, as well as any other program one is running.
If the icon is not on the taskbar, click "start"...."Search" ... choose "all files and folders" and type in "show desktop". When the icon is found, "drag it to the taskbar !
Bill
VO1BR
#8     Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:53 am
K4FIE
Rotonda West, FL

Subject:

Yes, "Show Desktop" does minimize CQ100, but it also minimizes all other programs as well. Then, when restoring any other program, CQ100 also returns to the desktop.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.