Archive

Topic: SSTV (4 replies)
#1     Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:35 am
KC5PTX
324 Bryan Dr Garland,Tx.75042

Subject: SSTV

Hi Doug,

Is there anyway that CQ 100 could be modified to accomadate MMSSTV and Easy Pal. MixW works very well because the Tx frequency can be set to 900 Hz. This is very compatible with CQ 100. MMSSTV and Easy Pal do not have this function. CQ 100 is an excellent program at this time and will be as long as HF conditons are bad. The activity will pick up this winter when most people have to stay indoors. Thank You for all your hard work and effort. 73

Issi kc5ptx
#2     Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:11 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Hi Issi,

I agree there is a seasonal trend with higher usage in the winter months.

There is no way I can change the GSM 6.10 audio codec that is part of Windows. There is no way I can change the pitch used by MMSSTV and EasyPal. Perhaps these authors could provide a pitch setting. I am glad to hear MixW works ok when set to 900 Hz audio pitch.

73, Doug
#3     Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:53 am
KC5PTX
324 Bryan Dr Garland,Tx.75042

Subject:

Hi Doug,

Chances with MMSSTV are not good. I am going to contact Easy Pal. They are constantly updating the software. Chances very good there. I will keep you informed. Thank You for fast response and very valuable information. 73

Issi kc5ptx
#4     Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 am
NJ3H
Stephens City, Virginia, USA

Subject:

Issy,

I sent a message to Eric asking the same thing about if his program can be modified to work on CQ100. I have seen some pictures from mmsstv 1.13a and they weren't very impressive, at least the ones I saw.

Do you have any feel if EasyPal will be modified to allow use on CQ100?

Regards,
George
SAT 255
#5     Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:05 am
K8LEN
indiana

Subject: mmsstv

MMSSTV can be used on cq100, you have to use the mmsstv internet version, I believe it is located on the mmsstv web page, look down on the bottom of the page for mmsstv mouse that it takes you to the mmsstv page, now down at the bottom you will see how to set up mmsstv for internet by a JA station..it will show you how to set it up, it is fairly simple..if I can do it you can..hi. :shock:
Activity is on 14.230 and the number of stations is growing using mixw or mmsstv...see you there..
Below is the web page and instructions for everyone.

POB/K8LEN :D

http://homepage3.nifty.com/jo3kls/page3.htm

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.