Archive

Topic: why Techs transmitting outside thier privileges? (26 replies)
#21     Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:17 pm
VE4EO
winnipeg.mb.canada

Subject:

thank you so much for dismissing me ,i was going to quit anyway after all this still internet not ham radio ...........
#22     Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 pm
KB0OXD
Denver, Colorado

Subject: Re: Yuppers Live and Let Live. Why have a ticket who cares

Hi everyone:

KB3NUV wrote:

Hey why not come one come all. who cares what goes on Live and let live. Come on Techs...Kids...CBers...Moms And Dads anybody get on and transmitt no ham needed. Say and do as you wish they all agree it ain't nothing anymore. Ya use someones ticket get CQ100 and go where you want. As long as the ones in Canada get their 32.00 a year they don't care. This is for EveryOne. Why even send proof just let them down load it and use it. Ya I am all for it! Down the tubes as we do with everything we get ahold of. Um by phone ya why put bands on the program just say open to who ever. Yahoo Messenger don't even charge. ICQ is cute too the crap that goes on there. Yuppers we have degrated ourselves to a chat room full of outlaws and nobody cares real nice. You got my vote...oh ya since we are out side of the law with this, Voice anywhere you want FCC can't touch us and nobody cares. Those CW hams can't do a thing about it we out side the law. Freedom of speach bet it don't count here already been threaten if I complain they will cancel my membership. 8) :lol: :roll: :wink: :P

If you don't like the program, then WHY ARE YOU HERE??? :?:

Go back to the real bands if you think that's where Ham Radio should be limited to. (Ohh, while you're at it, be sure to get your FISTS Membership too - LID)

Anything to halt the PROGRESSION & GROWTH of Ham Radio - *Sheesh!* :roll: :evil:

Cheers & 73 :D
#23     Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:46 pm
KB0OXD
Denver, Colorado

Subject: Re: I agree 100% especialy for you guys over in the UK Ofcom

Hi everyone:

KB3NUV wrote:
All I am saying is we worked to get where we are in our Ham operations. Then we have to use this program because alot of us can't put up antennas..

First of all, you don't have to do anything. I dunno where you got THAT idea from, but you've been terribly misinformed.

Quote:
It should be that we use the bands we are Suppose to use . It just underminds mine and others who have taken the time to study and pay thier money and pass thier test. Doug did a bang up job hats off to em. I paid my money and will again but I want the Techs to upgrade before going on the bands. Plus the conversations going on wasn't great either.

So are you saying that someone who uses EchoLink as a PC user isn't using bands which don't fall under their license either & as such, they should police themselves better? HUH??? :?:

GIMME A BREAK!!!!:!: :roll: :evil:

Quote:
If we don't police ourselves this program will go to the dogs and the language as well. I tell everybody I can about this program and will again just need to rethink about the free for all way it is used by some. Think about this if it gets out that it isn't under the law of ham radio what may accure. Most believe it is so things stay in an orderly manner. Look what happened to 11m it got out of control just a night mare most of us left and don't want to start agian :shock: .

Umm....Tell me....WHY pretell do you think A HAM RADIO CALLSIGN is REQUIRED to use CQ100??? Just for kicks??? I DON'T THINK SO.......

There's only one word to describe you OM - L-I-D. :evil:

Now DRIVE THROUGH...

Cheers & 73 :D
#24     Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:41 pm
KD4QFT
Orlando FL.

Subject: Techs

Why are Hams vindictive of other Hams it was always to try and help each other
The facts are simple
You are leasing for $32 per year from a private company the use of their program THEY stipulate the rules, within their boundaries.
If this owner decides Registered Blind people can use the program then guess what a Registered Blind person can use it NO HAM LICENCE REQUIRED AT ANY LEVEL.
If the lease on your condo say No Ham radio aerials, No dogs allowed that means YOU can have an aerial and a dog but not on this Private property.
The rules for getting a Ham licence have changed, that is not in the control of a person wishing to become a Ham.
So Please grow up talk to all those with any level of licence as an equal YOU or I are no better than any other Amateur.
#25     Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 pm
2E0KAH

Subject:

This one makes a good smile but a lousy breakfast. Too much ego, not enough egg.........

:lol:
#26     Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 pm
N1TKO
Lowell, Ma.

Subject:

Wow.... sorry I missed this thread a while back. Very amusing. I'm surprized nobody mentioned not to touch the back of your CRT while transmitting.... you could get bitten by the RF :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
#27     Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:20 pm
KC2JYK
CORONA NEW YORK

Subject: freq for techs are useable on cq100

The frequencies for techicians are usable.All of them.
You must id properly and watch what said?
Do that a ok.
art
kc2jyk

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.