Archive

Topic: USA Technicians Licence and CQ100 (4 replies)
#1     Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:33 am
GM1BVT
alva , scotland

Subject: USA Technicians Licence and CQ100

From Duncan Pettett, GM1BVT , Alva , Scotland, UK.
I wonder if any USA Ham can assist me . I have a far distant cousin, Garry L. Pettett, KC7OMS whose QTH is Messa, Arizona, USA. Gary is not sure if he is allowed to access this program with his USA Technicians Licence, and neither am I and as Gary has no access to the Forumn, I am asking the question on his behalf. If any one out there can inform me if a USA Technicians License is valid for CQ100 , I would be very grateful, meny thanks , Duncan , GM1BVT
#2     Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:55 am
DG7LAE
Luebeck

Subject:

Every ham holding a valid amateur radio licence can use CQ 100 .
There is no difference in licence classes here .

Go to the page "register" , fill out and send a copy of your licence to the authour of this programme VE3EFC
email : douglas "at" qsonet.com and your account will be opened for a free 90 day trial period .

73 Uli
#3     Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:58 am
GM1BVT
alva , scotland

Subject: USA Technicians License on CQ100

Hello all who put me right about my relation in Arizona and the use of his Technicians Licence on CQ100. Regards, Duncan.GM1BVT
#4     Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:30 am
W1DBX
New Bedford, Ma

Subject:

DG7LAE wrote:
Every ham holding a valid amateur radio licence can use CQ 100 .
There is no difference in licence classes here .

Go to the page "register" , fill out and send a copy of your licence to the authour of this programme VE3EFC
email : douglas "at" qsonet.com and your account will be opened for a free 90 day trial period .

73 Uli
What happens if you go to 29.601 where there is 10 meter link. Where can you go with your class licese.
#5     Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:02 pm
N4BWR
Carrollton, GA

Subject:

You can operate on any of the CQ100 frequencies, because it really isn't RF. As far as RF gateways, you are allowed to operate on any of them, regardless of your license class. The rules in the US state that the only part that matters is that the owner of the RF gateway on 10 meters must have the privileges to operate there.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.