Archive

Topic: What comes after the $32? (3 replies)
#1     Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:44 pm
KC0YSG
Kansas City MO

Subject: What comes after the $32?

Like many users I agree that the CQ100 is a better mouse trap. The approach used to reach the market is quite successful. A ninety day free trail is a great marketing strategy. What comes after the $32? I wonder, like some programs, if new special features open off after you pay the annual fee. It would be a great way to get users pay their fee's.
#2     Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:10 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

The only incentive to pay after 90 days is to stay on the "air" for another year. The expiration date on your account page increases by one year. Maybe we should give a special band spike to paid members *hi*.

73, Doug
#3     Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:46 am
G6CPZ
KIRTON Nr. BOSTON

Subject: What comes after the $32

Doug & his Company have put a lot of work into this. At no time have any "extras" been talked about after registration. What you see is what you get. All updates are free, it's very user friendly. I am a paid up member & I still get a quality product with no extras to pay for. The 90 day trial should prove to you cynics the programme is worth it. Just listen, don't be an alligator, all mouth & no ears.
#4     Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:25 pm
KK5RR
Gardiner,Maine

Subject:

VE3EFC wrote:
The only incentive to pay after 90 days is to stay on the "air" for another year. The expiration date on your account page increases by one year. Maybe we should give a special band spike to paid members *hi*.

73, Doug
That's a great idea Doug...Have a Register's member area ! KK5RR Barney in Maine

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.