Archive

Topic: Who is the top gun (2 replies)
#1     Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:49 pm
K5ZRK
Sandersville, Ms.

Subject: Who is the top gun

I offered last month to list the stations in order of countries worked, states worked and if they had worked all contients on CQ100. I got some responses so on May 1, I will again list the stations, who is the # 1 dxer on CQ100 ? Also please tell me if you have worked all contients. No log is needed, we are all hams and your word is good enough ! Send your information by email to me and May 1 I will do a posting. Hopefully this can be done each month . Larry, K5ZRK
#2     Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:10 pm
G0GUF
HIXON, STAFFORD, ENGLAND

Subject: STATIONS WORKED

Larry, K5ZRK
You might be interested in the following. I joined CQ100 on the 19.4.08 and have worked the following stations (CW only) in the following order from that date:-
KQ0A-MARK
IZ4APU-GABRIEL
W4KD-DAVE
K0RRW-ELLIS
G0DTF-ERIC
VE3GGO-ERIC
SM6LUX-JORGEN
PA3FOE-COR
JA5TX-MITSUO
PY2BDY-PEDRO
KI6EAB-JOHN
PY6HL-ED
M/SP3CW-ART
M0TIX-ROB
KT6DX-PAUL
Its a wonderful mode and it might mean I leave my Yaesu 902dm off for a long time. I just hope more amateurs join CQ100. Take Care Mate.
Regards John Youde G0GUF
#3     Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:14 pm
K5ZRK
Sandersville, Ms.

Subject: Who is the top gun

John, Thank oyu for your submission and you will be listed. I had one reply last month and should have did the posting but we have to start some where so you will be listed. Next month please send me the number of states you have worked along with the number of countries, I do not need the log data or calls, just the numbers. Looks like you have worked 8 countries and I am sorry if I have miscounted, this is why I ask for only numbers . Thank you and again and welcome to CQ100 and chek the forum May 1 and you will see the listing. Give me a call if you see me on the bands, I am very active. 73 and good dx- Larry K5ZRK

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.