Archive

Topic: Agreeing with the rules of the program and you licence (3 replies)
#1     Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:36 pm
G0CYD
South Gloucestershire

Subject: Agreeing with the rules of the program and you licence

[b]I am confused with some of the people that are now operating on cq100 having agreed to the rules of the program and their licence condition that realy do not apply to the program. But they do agree on sign up and do not care who is listening. They give abuse and other filth in there comments and think its so big. Can they not understand there could be a lady or junior listening. Its so sad our hobby is going that way. If you say what you believe in you are wrong and get abused. It seems other can say what they want and can twist what you say to their own means to there own benefit. Its so sad our hobby has gon this way. [/b]
#2     Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:53 pm
K0ATM
Pilot Knob,Mo

Subject:

On real radio your going to hear the same thing. And yes you do agree with the rules that you will operate in the same manner as real radio. Thats the way Doug wantst it to run. Everyone has the right to listen or qsy to another FREQ. If you disagree with whats being said on a FREQ you have the right to qsy to another one you DON'T have to stay and listen. Now tell me what would you do if this happened on real radio WOULD YOU QSY OR STAY?. I would qsy if I did not like what was being said. So this sort of thing is going to happen no matter what you may think. If you disagree whats being said then qsy to another FREQ that way you will not hear what you don't want to hear.
#3     Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
G0CYD
South Gloucestershire

Subject:

Thank you Joel for your comments and guess what? I have.thank you for your concern
#4     Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:12 am
WA4FU
Tampa, FL

Subject: Agreeing with the rules of the program and you license

I would like to add an AMEN to what K0ATM said! BTW...I for one have not heard any "filth" anywhere on this mode. Sure you will hear a few four letter words every now and then but you here those every day on TV or Radio. I just consider those to be off color words and far from "Filth" as you call it!

Anywhere people gather you are going to hear something you don't like or disagree with, you either let it roll off your back or QSY to an unused frequency, channel or whatever you call this non RF environment and start your own group inviting in only those people you deem worthy to listen to!

Doug has done a fantastic job with this project and in doing so he has taken on the job of pacifying every crackpot that joins CQ-100 from all over the world with complaints about something, either they don't take the time to read and learn how to operate this software or they want to be self appointed frequency police and hound him with trivial BS! THIS IS JUST IMHO of course!
:twisted:

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.