Archive

Topic: new release? (3 replies)
#1     Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:19 pm
G0WYG
Bromley Kent

Subject: new release?

Hi anyone know when will the next update will be released, also what suggestions or features are to be added.

73 Dave
#2     Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:21 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

We are currently working on a logging program and picture sharing. These will be "companion" programs like Dahdidah, instead of being built in to the CQ100.
#3     Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:14 am
G0WYG
Bromley Kent

Subject: add ons

Hi thanks for the reply but i am not really interested in add ons all it was to find out when cq100 will be updated with a couple of things i have been waiting for and that is to be able to shrink the screen and another is to be able in some way to control a interface for PTT rather than VOX..

73 Dave

VE3EFC wrote:
We are currently working on a logging program and picture sharing. These will be "companion" programs like Dahdidah, instead of being built in to the CQ100.
#4     Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:36 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

We were hearing more demand for Picture sharing, Logging and CW Paddling than for the rig interface. However, the rig interface should be quite easy to do, so I will put it back on the todo list.

The program can be slid off the screen, or other programs can open over top of it. We are not planning to make it minimize. A smaller "HT" transceiver may be introduced in the future.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.