Archive

Topic: RF STATIONS WERE ARE THRU ALLOWED (1 replies)
#1     Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:09 pm
KB4JVM
Florence Alabama USA

Subject: RF STATIONS WERE ARE THRU ALLOWED

:?: My name is Gary some people like my nickname "Snikles" my call KB4JVM in Florence Alabama. I am New to QSONET. I would like to ask a question about rf stations on qsonet? If rf stations are allowed on qdonet were are thay allowed? Reading the FORM I find some members think 29.000 and above are the only place for rf such as gateways, repeaters, simplex links, RF HF Connections, and connection to other VOIP services, etc. I like the idea and don't like the idea. its sounds good to "Quarantine" these RF Stations to a given band such as 29.000 and above. All other bands could be used for NONE RF STATIONS AROUND THE WORLD TO HAVE TWO-WAY COMMUNCATIONS THAT HAVE "NO R.F." The reason I use the word "Quarantine" for RF GATEWAYS, RF REPEATERS, RF SIMPLEX LINKS, HF RF CONNECTIONS, VOIP CONNECTIONS TO OTHER SERVICES, ETC. Is every time you connect to these stations you are leaving the door open for a repeater controller transmits messages over the repeater such as the repeater call letters, meetings bad weather, etc. how ever a hinden message can be placed on these repeater controllers as a "Disclosures". The "could go like this: YOU CAN BE USED IN GOVERNMENT TEST. OR YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES CAN BE USED IN GOVERNMENT TEST. Each time you transmit you are agreeing to the Disclosures" The Government puts these Disclosures" in a CHIP that can be taken out in a new government term " IN A BLINK OF AN EYE" this is done thru direct contact with the chip in question from Satellites and ground telemetry.The government can add what ever they want to the chip and " IN A BLINK OF AN EYE" you guest it the information is gone.
This works in the same way with COMPUTERS used to tie voip connections around the World. A message can be added to the computers tieing the gateways, repeaters, simplex links, hf rf stations, etc to the given voip service. By far QSONET is the best system in use today. You have to connect to QSONET SERVERS TO OPERATE IN QSONET COMMUNCATIONS.
I AM GIVING THE SUGGESTION WARNING TO WATCH OUT. " are very real. Many Hams made there living working on GOVERNMENT Projects. They know about Disclosures. This is why your local repeaters have no communcations on them. The word is out about Disclosures. People are getting affaid to use repeaters, gateways, rf hf voip, simplex links, etc.
THIS IS WHY IT MAY BE A GOOD IDEA TO ALLOW THIS ONLY ABOVE 29.000. People QSONET members that choose not to use above 29.000 ON QSONET CAN OPERATE ON 28MHZ 21 MHZ 14MHZ 7MHZ 3.5 MHZ WITH NO RF AND INJOY THE ONLY "PRIVACY POLICY - DISCLOSURE" FROM QSONET SINCE MEMBERS OF QDONET ARE USING QSONET SERVERS, AND NO RF. Its some thing to think about. I don't have all or may no have any of the answers. KB4JVM Gary Nickname "Snikles"
#2     Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:07 am
KB4JVM
Florence Alabama USA

Subject: CANCELED

CANCELED

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.