Archive

Topic: eQSL (3 replies)
#1     Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:47 am
KQ4Y
Fernandina Beach, FL

Subject: eQSL

I've been using eQSL for quite awhile on "real" HF and I note that some folks here are using it for QsoNet contacts. I'm wondering how you keep the virtual contacts separate from the real contacts in eQSL?
#2     Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:56 pm
KD9XH
Sarasota,FL

Subject:

Hi Rick,

I have been on CQ100 for only a few days now and just recieved my first eQSL from KI6EAB. He sent the card under Special Propagation Mode:SAT which seems to be fine since I don't work satellites.

I chose not to reply with eQSL because my card has alot info about my HF station. If I remember correctly eQSL allows multiple cards for paid members. For me the jury is out as to whether to upgrade since the response rate to my eQSL's is poor. If eQSL ever decides to list CQ100 as a seperate mode I would probably upgrade my membership.

Until someone provides an online QSL recognizing the CQ100 mode I have decided to try emailing my QSO contacts. This approach is problematic for DX. That's why I suggested, in another thread,that Cormac/CQ100 have a basic QSL service.

Ted
#3     Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:51 am
KQ4Y
Fernandina Beach, FL

Subject:

Thanks Ted. I found out that eQSL is waiting for the folks who establish the ADIF format to add CQ100 as a propagation mode. I think that I'll just keep my CQ100 QSO's in a separate log until that happens. 73, Rick
#4     Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:25 pm
VK4JAZ
Brisbane

Subject:

I would like to see some form of qso logging for this new mode. I too am not logging my CQ100 qso's in eQSL or Logger and would favour an automatic logger that comes part of CQ100 if that were possible. Just my thought.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.