Archive

Topic: K5ZML - RICHARD (14 replies)
#1     Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 am
WB2HMY
ARECIBO,P.R.

Subject: K5ZML - RICHARD

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE, I HEARD HE WAS KICKED OFF CQ-100...
RICHARD IS A LITTLE BIPOLAR,BE HE KEEPS CQ-1OO INTERESTING...
I'M BORED LISTENING TO SOME OF THESE GUYS, DOPES ARE GOOD....
MORE DOPES AND LESS BORES.........PLEASE DOUG CONSIDER GIVING THAT POOR DOPE ANOTHER CHANCE....
THANK YOU,DON WB2HMY.... :lol:
#2     Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:37 pm
VE6ER
Edmonton AB

Subject:

I know nothing about this Richard incident, but I wonder about some of the others you 'are tired of listening to'. Why do you listen?
#3     Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 pm
WB2HMY
ARECIBO,P.R.

Subject:

I LOVE DOPES........... :lol:
#4     Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 am
K3CEL
Prospect, PA

Subject: W5ZML

I think the abrupt ejection of a member is not the correct way to handle this problem. There should be a system of warnings before the ax is dropped on a member. That way a member who has a personal problem cannot get his adversary kicked off without recourse. Thanks
#5     Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 pm
VE6RA
Edmonton AB Canada

Subject:

Douglas does not act irrationally--there must have been good and sufficient reason for his action --as VE6ER says "why do you listen to stations that make comments you do not like" --it is ,of cour,your choice.

If the CQ100 program does not suit your fancy hit the "REMOVE" button
#6     Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 pm
K3CEL
Prospect, PA

Subject: W5ZML

I believe Doug should speak for Doug...Case closed!
#7     Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:13 am
WB2HMY
ARECIBO,P.R.

Subject: POOR RICHARD

U CANADIAN GUYS STICK TOGETHER..... I DON'T LISTEN TOO LONG TO BORES,I GO ON FOR THE DOPES... NOW POOR IDA BAKER (VA3IB) HAS TO PRODUCE A LICENSE "AFTER 3 YRS,HELLO".... WHY WOULD A CANADIAN QUESTION ,ONE OF THERE OWN????
#8     Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:05 pm
VE6ER
Edmonton AB

Subject: K5ZML

There is no need to be rude and and abrasive. K5ZML not listed on QRZ.com. Vanity call sign data base lists K5ZML "unused and inactive for 2 years. Available for reassignment" That was as of todays date Oct.15
#9     Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:34 pm
2E0KAH

Subject:

Hi,

I feel that I cannot let this thread pass without a few comments.

Firstly I wonder why WB2HMY is doing all of his typing in capital letters? In the world of the internet this is deemed to be shouting and rather rude.

Secondly I wonder why this thread was posted at all? If K5ZML has something to say then surely he should be saying it himself, privately, in an email to Doug. It looks though as if K5ZML is not even a currently valid callsign. With regard to the comments about VA3IB, I am sure he can speak for himself also.

It has to be said Don that the posting of such a thread and the tone of your content make you sound a very rude and arrogant person. It would be easier to accept your comments if you were having a moan about something affecting you personally.

Regards,

Kim.
2E0KAH
#10     Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:10 am
WA4FU
Tampa, FL

Subject: Zip My Lip

I know why this guy was kicked and I say "Way to go Doug!" Don't listen to this HMY character. He is just another drunk CBer with a ham ticket that should be on Hamsphere! :evil:

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.