Archive

Topic: FLDIGI (10 replies)
#1     Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:20 pm
KG6UGS
victorville ca

Subject: FLDIGI

Hello any one use this, so far all I have is letters and stuff , there is code going on but they are not words, just mixed letters,
I am on 7025 , I am sure it is me as I can not figure how to do the settings, please advise.

Thank you
jack kg6ugs
#2     Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 pm
KG6UGS
victorville ca

Subject: FLDIGI HELP

ANY HELP TO GET ME STARTED WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS
#3     Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:28 pm
K8LEN
indiana

Subject: fldigi

Just press mode cw...but****** did you feel out the info on your setup under configure name call etc, if not it wont do much.

It takes short practice to get latched on to the station to copy, if you cant copy cw at the moment on fldigi, go to 14.070 and set it for psk31 to see if it copies if it does your on your way.

pob/k8len
#4     Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 pm
KG6UGS
victorville ca

Subject: fldigi

Hi good hearing from you, yes I filled out most all of it except Qso Freq, cannot enter
On Box I typed in 14.070
OFF ???
IN ???
OUT ???
AZ ???
ADJUST CURSER FREQ ???
WATERWALL ON NORM
SIGNAL RANGE ????
UPPER SIGNAL RANGE ???

I had it set for the last two days on code practice, there were a lot of mixed letters, then about an hour ago I saw a few words and a lot of mixed letters.
I want to thank you for the help, you are the only one that answered me, I owe you

thanks Jack
#5     Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 am
K8LEN
indiana

Subject: cw

OK jack, you seem to have it.

On the little box below it has no effect on what you copy, I was misled on that also, So you can leave it on anything..hi, just the mode box on top effects everything. The restof the stuff I never filled in, just the basic info on configuaration only. I have never touched the waterfall etc stuff.

Now if you want to set it up for cq100 let me know and I will show you the steps<not hard>. Only thing I need to know is what you have on the computer windows xp or what..

POB/K8LEN :shock:
#6     Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am
KG6UGS
victorville ca

Subject:

Morning I got up at 2 am and itseems to be working good, I got CQ100 going also,.
Question , how do I plug in my Bencher 2 key, t0 my Windows XP, , do I just plug it into the sound card and away I go.

And thank you for all your help, I will send you my first born, he is 48 years old is 6 foot 5 weights 240 lbs and loves to eat all day.

Jack KG6UGS
#7     Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:13 pm
K8LEN
indiana

Ok JACK
You cankeep the first born hi hi.
Go to this page and look for the cq100 adaptor plug etc...for your pc.

http://www.amateurradioproducts.com/

This is what you need, now I do not have the web page but look up cwcomm or another program for cw, if it is still working I dont know but it will have another live program for cw on the internet,if it is still available..

I will look it up for you and you can go from there...
http://www.mrx.com.au/d_cwcom.htm
http://www.mrx.com.au/

#8     Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 am
KG6UGS
victorville ca

Subject: cable

So with this cable it makes it so I can send CW on CQ100, and with out it I cannot send, the decoder works good now as you said with a good signal

Thanks again
Jack
#9     Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 pm
K8LEN
indiana

Yes, with that cable you can send cw, it works on my pc...

#10     Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:54 pm
NJ3H
Stephens City, Virginia, USA

Subject:

Of course, you can send CW with the keyboard.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.