Archive

Topic: Canadian Award (3 replies)
#1     Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:23 pm
VE3EFC

Subject: Canadian Award

Congratulations to Eric VE3GGO for designing and running this fun award for CQ100. Details are available at Eric's web site --

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ericolsen/

#2     Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:05 pm
W5OAS
Dallas, Texas USA

Subject: Eric - Canadian Award

Doug, thus far, Eric has designed two Canadian contests for CQ-100. The original one was called "The Canadian Award". A new one is called "The Canadian International II Award". A third one is in the "think" tank. Eric (VE3GGO) is doing yoeman service to make CQ100 interesting. I just looked at the list you provided of who is on. 7 people on out of some 25,000+ registered users. What I don't understand is why there are not more people on the air at any one time? It is baffling to me to think that .03% of the possible users are not using your fine program more frequently. So back to you.
#3     Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 pm
W5OAS
Dallas, Texas USA

Subject: Oops

correct the last message to only .03% of the possible users are using the service at the time that I noted 7 people on line and 99.97% of registered users are either playing golf, watching tv or goofing off with some other endeavour. :D
#4     Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 am
VE3EFC

Subject:

The list you are looking at shows the number of people CURRENTLY viewing this discussion forum. Many people view this discussion forum for a few minutes once a week. There is no list showing how many people are currently using CQ100. This discussion forum is independent of the CQ100 system. Its just a discussion forum.

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.