Archive

Topic: CW Abbreviations (3 replies)
#1     Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:02 am
G0GUF
HIXON, STAFFORD, ENGLAND

Subject: CW Abbreviations

Dear Doug

Great Amateur Radio System for sending cw I started last Saturday and have already worked, Japan, Brazil, USA, Canada, Sweden Holland and Italy. The keyboard is brilliant but I would like to know if you have any abbreviations for AR VA VE which I commonly use when sending by hand. I looked for them on the keyboard and only noticed that you have BT . , / ' & (for es) It would be helpful if you could add them or if they are on there let me know where you have put them. Many thanks and well done for the Great System.

By the way I did send the following email to you at 14.40 on the 20/4/08, but perhaps I should of posted it on here :-
Thanks so much for your email confirming my payment details. I have to say I only downloaded the software yesterday afternoon and being an avid CW man I called CQ on 14,058 and worked 3 American Stations & 1 Italian on 14,068 in the space of a couple of hours. Absolutely brilliant and you need to be congratulated on a system that is well worth the money, thats why I paid straight away. Having served in the Royal Navy as a Telegraphist for 20 odd years, which taught me to touch type for teleprinters etc, I found it very helpful in sending morse using the keyboard and certainly gives my wrist a break from an up & downer (straight key). Good Luck with everything, I will certainly
spread the news about CQ100.

Take Care & Godbless
John Youde G0GUF RNARS 3227
#2     Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:11 pm
VE3EFC

Subject:

Hi John. Thanks for your comments. We will work on the prosigns.

73, Doug
#3     Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:38 pm
G0GUF
HIXON, STAFFORD, ENGLAND

Subject: Re: Prosigns

VE3EFC wrote:
Hi John. Thanks for your comments. We will work on the prosigns.

73, Doug

Thanks for that Doug I await your reply. Take Care John Youde G0GUF
#4     Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:34 pm
G0GUF
HIXON, STAFFORD, ENGLAND

Subject: Prosigns

Dear Doug
Sorry to bother u again, any news on the prosigns.

Regards John Youde G0GUF

Copyright ©2013 Cormac Technologies Inc.